VINTAGE MID CENTURY c1961 9.5ct SMOKY QUART COCKTAIL RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This striking Mid Century ring features a large 9.5ct Oval buff-cut Smoky Quartz corner claw set and housed in a raised basket featuring an open pierced heart to the front and back with ornate upswept shoulders rising to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted with an eye on detail, this one-of-a-kind mid century classic is gorgeous on the hand, with the Smoky Quartz showing gorgeous whisky coloured hues throughout, the perfect amount of saturation! With hallmarks for London 1961
Note: Buff-cut is where the stone is faceted to the back and cut en Cabochon (smooth) to the top.
Stones: 1 x 9.5ct Buff-cut Smoky Quartz
Top Measures: 13.5 x 18.5mm
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: London, 9ct, 1961
Weight: 4.74 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the Smoky Quartz is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.