VINTAGE LATE DECO c1940’s DIAMOND RING ON 10ct WHITE GOLD
This late Deco beauty is an architectural wonder! Featuring 4 Round Cut Diamonds individually bead set to a circular bezel in a raised open dome in a cascade of folate and bow details rising to the upswept shoulders, with an intricate swirl under rail, and a smooth flat band, just stunning details throughout.
Superbly handcrafted c1940’s on 10ct White Gold this ring is a dream to wear with the Diamonds showing a slight champagne colour with sparkle for days!
NB: Comes with a recent independent valuation for $4,889.
Stones: 4 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds – tcw = .26ct
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 10ct White Gold
Marks: None, XRF tested as 10ct
Weight: 3.25 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition the Diamonds are securely set and unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.