VINTAGE ESTATE PINK SAPPHIRE RING ON 14ct ROSE GOLD
This fabulous, pretty ring centres a .50ct Round-cut Natural pink Sapphire in a semi-bezel claw setting flanked by gorgeous ornate raised shoulders rising separate to the smooth flat band, totally unique and beautiful!
Superbly handcrafted in 14ct Rose Gold this ring is a delight to wear with the colour of the pink Sapphire being just right, not to bright not too pale, works well stacked with others or equally fabulous worn solo.
Stones: 1 x Round-cut Natural .50ct pink Sapphire, eye clean
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: A5, Star, 585 – to the outside band (Soviet Era pre 1989)
Weight: 3.12 grams
Condition: In excellent condition the Sapphire is securely set and unabraded, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.