VINTAGE ESTATE C1940’s DIAMOND SQUARE CLUSTER RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning Vintage c1940’s ring features a central Old European Cut Diamond to a square cluster surround of Nine further Old European Cut Diamonds the Diamonds are micro claw set with a smooth bezel surround. Housed in a raised open pierced work gallery with upswept shoulders to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 14ct White Gold (top) and Yellow Gold (shoulders and band) this cluster ring is stunning on the hand, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring, or the perfect everyday sparkly Diamond ring.
Stones: 9 x Old European Cut Diamonds - tcw = .43
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.44 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.