VINTAGE ESTATE ART DECO c1940 ONYX & MOTHER OF PEARL SIGNET RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This striking late Art Deco c1940’s features a large rectangle Onyx with a Mother of Pearl stripe running through the centre on the Diagonal, in an ornate bezel setting with upswept wide tapered shoulders featuring lovely decorative etched work, rising to a flat band.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1940 this ring is just stunning on the hand, a vintage classic that works so well in a modern context, wear this one with everything!
Stones: 1 x Onyx (With Mother of Pearl feature)
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.41 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, Onyx is unabraded and securely set, band remains original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.