VINTAGE ESTATE 1.45ct GREEN BERYL & DIAMOND HALO RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This vintage ring centres a claw set oval-cut natural light green/blue Beryl, dropping to an open basket which is designed to maximise light to the stone, with a cluster of twelve round brilliant-cut Diamonds (.30 tcw) secured between the extended upswept shoulders in 18ct White Gold then rising to a yellow gold band, tapered to a thickened base.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White & Yellow Gold with the central green Beryl showing the most beautiful light teal hues throughout, this ring is an absolute delight on the hand!
Stones: 1 x 1.45ct Natural Green Beryl, 12 x Round Brilliant-cut Diamonds = .30 tcw
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 4.10 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the Beryl and Diamonds are secure and unabraded, no thinning to the band
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.