VINTAGE c1940’s 22ct SMOKY QUARTZ COCKTAIL RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
The most remarkable 22ct Emerald Cut deeply saturated Smoky Quartz! Featuring ornate corner prongs reaching up from an incredibly beautiful geometric gallery with stunning rolled volutes to each side. With upswept ornate loop detail shoulders rising to a flat, smooth band. Absolutely stunning!
Handcrafted in the 1940’s and presenting in superb condition, this cocktail ring is no shrinking violet, with an arresting presence and old school glamour.
Stones: 22ct Smoky Quartz
Top Measures: 20 x 16mm
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 10.5 grams
Condition: In excellent Vintage condition, the stone is securely set & unabraded, no thinning to the band
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.