RETRO c1974 SOLID OPAL & SAPPHIRE RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A striking retro ring featuring a double cluster each with a solid white Opal claw set to the centre in a halo of eight round cut blue Sapphires, set side by side on the diagonal in a bypass style.
Beautifully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold with hallmarks for London, 9ct, 1974, this is a one-of-a-kind retro ring with so much presence on the hand.
Stones: 2 x Solid White Opals, 16 x Round Cut Sapphires
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 375, London, 1974
Weight: 3.35 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, all stones secure and unabraded, no thinning to the band
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.