ORIGINAL LATE ART DECO c1940 AQUAMARINE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
A gorgeous .30ct Round Cut Aquamarine housed in a six-claw setting set to the centre and flanked by three Diamonds to each side, bead set within angular sloped shoulders, rising to a semi-round band.
This adorable original Art Deco Ring features the quintessential design elements from the era and is beautifully handcrafted c1930 in 18ct White Gold.
Stones: 1 x .30ct Natural Aquamarine, 6 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 2.08 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with minimal signs of wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.