ORIGINAL ART DECO c1935-40 DIAMOND & EMERALD RING ON 14ct WHITE GOLD
This superb Art Deco Ring features three Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds bead set within ornate geometric bezels the central Diamond shaped flanked by two tri-cut Emeralds to a stepped surround of intricate open work with scroll work to the end points. Set in a North/South direction with ornate etched shoulders rising to a tapered semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 14ct White Gold c1935-40 this ring is stunning on the hand and is in exceptionally good Vintage Condition, the details in this ring are truly astounding!
Stones: 3 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds (.1tcw), 2 x Tri-cut Emeralds
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct White Gold
Weight: 2.12 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition with all stones unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.