ORIGINAL ART DECO c1920’s FIVE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18CT YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This lovely Art Deco ring features five Old European Cut Diamonds totalling .38ct set across the top in individual hexagonal settings each with an ornate, open pierced gallery. The top is crafted in White Gold, the band in yellow.
Handcrafted c1920’s with classic Art Deco lines throughout, this ring makes the ideal stacker ring or Antique Engagement/Wedding ring.
Stones: 5 x Old European Cut Diamonds – tcw = .38
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White & Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.89 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.