ORIGINAL ART DECO c1920’s DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
A gorgeous, dainty Art Deco original features a central Old Mine Cut Diamond bead set to an ornate micro millegrain gold bezel to an ornate surround of twelve Diamonds set in a lovely Geometric Diamond shape to an open Gallery with upswept knife-edge shoulders then rising to a half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1920’s with a White Gold top and a Yellow Gold band in 18ct, this darling ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring.
Stones: 1 x Old Mine Cut Diamond, 12 x Accent Diamonds to surround
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 1.90 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.