ORIGIANL ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1888 DIAMOND & NATURAL PEARL RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This beautiful Antique ring c1888 features a central Natural Pearl flanked by two Star Flush Set Old Mine Cut Diamonds set across the top in a classic dome shape with smooth tarped shoulders to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in the Victorian Era c1888 with full crisp hallmarks for: Cornelius Desormeaux Saunders & Francis (Frank) Shepherd, London, 1888. Comes in excellent condition, a beautiful piece of wearable history!
Stones: 1 x Natural Pearl, 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized with care
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Cornelius Desormeaux Saunders & Francis (Frank) Shepherd, London, 1888
Weight: 4.8 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the pearl is bright and lustrous, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, band is original width and the gold is free from any scratches
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.