BESPOKE ART DECO/NOUVEAU INSPIRED DIAMOND RING ON 9CT YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
Showcasing the best of Art Deco with a little bit of Art Nouveau influence, this bespoke R&V original design ring features a central Round Brilliant Cut Diamond, .21ct flanked in a North South Direction by two Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds, all are bezel set. With a gorgeous ornate Surround studded with eighteen further bead set Diamonds featuring a decorative open gallery rising to upswept ornate shoulders to a semi round band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 9ct White and Yellow Gold this Diamond ring is a unique nod to the influences from our favourite periods of design!
Stones: 21 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds (main stone = .21ct, twc = .32)
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow & White Gold
Marks: 9ct, DJC maker’s Mark
Weight: 3.22 grams
Condition: As new condition, no previous wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.