ART DECO c1930 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RRING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
A wonderful Art Deco Original ring with an Emerald Cut deep blue Natural Sapphire 4 claw set to the centre, in an ornate pierced gallery flanked by a bead set Diamond to a decorative double square bezel also housing a Diamond, with gorgeous micro millegrain details to the edges. Features strong Art Deco lines and stunning symmetry throughout.
Beautifully handcrafted c1930 on 18ct Yellow Gold with the shoulders in Platinum this ring is as timeless as she is gorgeous!
Stones: 1 x Natural Blue Sapphire, 4 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold, Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.84 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Sapphire & Diamonds are securely set and unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.