ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND TRILOGY RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
With three wonderful Old Mine Cut Diamonds the largest central one being .25ct, bezel set side by side with the gentlest micro millegrain work and set in a gorgeous bypass in platinum, then rising to an 18ct Yellow Gold band, this delightful Art Deco original is just adorable!
Beautifully crafted by hand c1920 and in exceptional condition this Diamond Trilogy will make and ideal alternative Engagement ring, the combined cart weight is .37 meaning this dainty ring really packs a punch!
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds, 1 x .25ct, 2 x .06 = tcw .37
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Weight: 2.65 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the Diamonds are secure and unabraded, no thinning to the band
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.