ART DECO c1920-30 DIAMOND & SAPPHIRE RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
A beautiful .33ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamond is claw set to the centre of this Art Deco original, flanked to the sides by two Square Step cut Ceylon Blue Sapphires with gently micro millegrain edges. With an open pierced gallery rising to angular shoulders to a tapered band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1920-30 on 18ct White Gold and Platinum, this darling ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, or just a beautiful everyday ring!
*Comes with independent valuation of $3,400.
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond .33ct (colour = I, clarity = S1)
2 x Square Step Cut Ceylon Sapphires .26 tcw
Total Gem weight combined = .59
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold, Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.30 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, all stones securely set & unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.