ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1884 DIAMOND & TOURMALINE RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
Rarely do we see an original Victorian ring in such amazing condition! This darling ring centres a Gold Oval star flush set to the centre with an Old Mine Cut Diamond flanked by two cherry red Tourmalines in bezel settings to each side, with decorative millegrain edges to ornate shoulders and rising to a flat band.
Superbly handcrafted c1884 in 9ct Yellow Gold and featuring good crisp hallmarks for Chester, 9ct, 1884 a delightful piece of wearable history to add to your Antique Jewellery collection!
Stones: 1 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds, 2 x Oval Cut Tourmalines
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized, but not recommended as the hallmarks will be compromised
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 9ct, Chester, 1884
Weight: 1.35 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the stones are securely set and unabraded the band is original width throughout, hallmarks are very crisp
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.