ANTIQUE GARLAND ERA c1914 PINK SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This incredibly gorgeous Antique ring features five graduated deep Pink Sapphires bead set across the top and flanked by twelve old Mine Cut Diamonds to each side, featuring the most beautiful bead set work, housed in a raised, pierced gallery rising to decorative shoulders then to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1914 in 18ct yellow gold, and featuring hallmarks for Birmingham, 1914 this ring is truly breathtaking and comes in excellent condition, astounding considering the age of this piece, she has been extremely well kept! A stunning ring on the hand, this one will make an ideal addition to your Antique Jewellery collection, the perfect special occasion ring!
Stones: 5 x Deep Pink Sapphires .73tcw, 12 Old Mine Cut Diamonds .12tcw
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18ct, 1914
Weight: 2.65 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, all stones are secure and unabraded, the band is original width throughout, hallmarks are crisp and clear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.