ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN RUBY & DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This Edwardian original ring centres a beautiful .90ct Oval-cut deep red Ruby which is bezel set to the centre to a halo of ten Old European Cut Diamonds rising to upswept split shoulders housing two further Diamonds to each side, within an ornate pierced gallery.
Beautifully handcrafted on 18ct Yellow Gold with a Platinum top and shoulders, this Edwardian darling is a dream to wear, a charming, elegant ring with timeless appeal.
Stones: 1 x .90ct Natural Ruby, 14 x European Cut Diamonds tcw = .21
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 56.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 3.48 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Ruby and Diamonds are unabraded and secure, some very slight thinning to band base, barely noticeable
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.