ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN OPAL HALF-HOOP RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
This gorgeous Edwardian c.1910 ring features five Oval Solid White Opals with excellent play of colour, belcher set across the top to a tapered band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 9ct Rose gold this ring is stunning on with the Opals exhibiting good flash of Red/pinks/orange/blues and greens.
Stones: 5 x Solid Opals with excellent play of colour
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Weight: 3.56 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, the Opals are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.