ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN CARVED CARNELIAN INTAGLIO RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This fabulous Edwardian Era c1910 Carnelian ring is carved with an ornate shield featuring ‘blackamoor wreath templer's head’ to the centre set to a bezel with ornate upswept shoulders to a round smooth band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 9ct Yellow Gold and presenting in fantastic Antique condition with the Intaglio in excellent condition, this ring is a delight to wear and works so well in a modern context, a piece of wearable history!
Stones: Carved Carnelian
Top Measures: 13 x 11mm
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 9ct, M.Y (maker’s mark)
Weight: 4 grams
Condition: In Excellent Antique condition the intaglio is intact with no chips and the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.