ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN C1910 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
Featuring an Old Mine Cut Diamond to the centre which is bead set to a square mount with decorative micro millegrain edges, flowing to ornate bow shaped shoulders housing an accent Diamond to each side. With an ornate open pierced work gallery rising to a half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1910 with a Platinum top and White Gold band, this darling ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, or the perfect everyday Diamond ring.
Stones: 1 x Old Mine Cut Diamond (.14ct) 2 x Accent Diamonds
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 1.87 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.