ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
Centring a .25ct Old Mine Cut Diamond in a beautiful raised dome surround featuring ornate open pierced work and ornate shoulders set with two accent Diamonds, this stunning Antique ring is full of the most beautiful ornate details.
Wonderfully crafted c1910 on 18ct White Gold and Platinum, this Antique ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, for those looking for an alternative and sustainable option.
Stones: 1 x .25ct Old Mine Cut Diamond, 2 x accent Diamonds
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold, Platinum Top
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 1.78 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.