ANTIQUE c1920’s ‘FOUR BELLS’ EMERALD RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This adorable ring is another R&V re-do, originally it came to us with four dull white stones which we switched for stunning mid green Natural Emeralds, breathing new life into this stunner! The Emeralds are set across the top with gorgeous bell surrounds which alternate in direction. Featuring an open pierced gallery and ornate shoulders rising to a half round band. Just beautiful!
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold this ring is gorgeous on the hand with the Round-cut Emeralds working so wonderfully with the White Gold.
Stones: 4 x Natural Emeralds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 2.22 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Emeralds a new addition, they are securely set and unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.