ANTIQUE ART DECO c1930 ‘TOI ET MOI’ RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This beautiful Art Deco ring features two Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds totalling .50ct which are prong set in individual ornate collets, flanked by decorative shoulders and rising to a tapered half round band.
The sentiment behind these rings is so lovely, and of course translates to ‘you and me’ made famous when Napoleon presented Josephine with a double Diamond ring!
Beautifully crafted on 18ct White Gold in the Art Deco Era c1930 this Antique ring is a delight to wear and comes in remarkably good condition, this one will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring or lovely as an everyday Diamond choice.
Stones: 2 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds .50tcw
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 2.2 grams
Condition: In excellent Vintage condition, the Diamonds unabraded are securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.