ANTIQUE ART DECO C1920 SEVEN STONE RUBY & DIAMOND RING ON 9ct WHITE GOLD
This darling seven stone ring is packed full of incredibly intricate design details, with a Central Old Mine Cut Diamond flanked by two square cut Rubies bezel set with micro millegrain edges and a further two more Old Mine Cut Diamond to each end rising to decorative shoulders to a half-round band featuring engraved edges to each side.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1920 in White Gold this ring will make an ideal Antique wedder or the perfect stacker ring, ideal for everyday wear.
Stones: 5 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds, 2 x Square cut Rubies
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized (if going up there would be a loss to the engraved edges of the band)
Metal: 9ct White Gold
Marks: 9ct, hand forged in an old cartouche
Weight: 2.3 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the stones are securely set and unabraded the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.