ANTIQUE ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This charming ring made in the Early Art Deco Era features an Old European Cut Diamond to the centre and is flanked by beautiful ornate shoulders bead set with further Diamonds with all the Art Deco details on display.
Beautifully handcrafted c 1920 with a Platinum top and 18ct Yellow Gold band this original Deco ring is in pristine condition she will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring or perfect everyday Diamond ring.
Stones: 1 x Old European Cut Diamond, 6 x bead set accent Diamonds
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold, Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.35 grams
Condition: In Excellent Antique condition Diamonds are secure and unabraded, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.