ANTIQUE ART DEC0 c1920 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND TRILOGY RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This darling Deco ring features a blue Sapphire bead set and flanked to each side by an Old Mine Cut Diamond housed with a rectangular bezel set in the East/West direction with gorgeous micro millegrain work. With a stunning open pierced and etched gallery rising to ornate shoulders to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1920 with a Platinum top and shoulders with the band being 18ct Yellow Gold. Full of stunning Art Deco features this ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, or the perfect ring to stack with others, ideal for every day wear.
Stones: 1 x mid Blue Sapphire (.12ct) , 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds (tcw = .20)
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.69 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.