ANTIQUE C1915-20 SHIELD SIGNET WITH STAR FLUSH SET PURPLE SPINEL ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This delightful signet ring features a shield with a central star flush set purple Spinel, the spinel being a replacement stone which we carefully reset. With ornate etched swirl shoulders rising to a tapered half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold this low profile Antique ring is lovely to wear and comes in excellent antique condition.
Stones: 1 x Round Cut Purple Spinel
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 9ct, IBIS (Maker’s Mark)
Weight: 3.10 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition the Spinel is securely set and unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.