VINTAGE LATE ART DECO DIAMOND DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
The sweetest Late Deco, c1947, Diamond Daisy Cluster Ring, features a central Old European Cut Diamond, surrounded by 7 OEC Diamonds in the classic Daisy formation, the diamonds are bead set to the inside, with the outer being prong set.
The cluster is set to the top of the ring, with ornate split shoulders, to the centre, with lovely collar details to each side. Crafted in 14ct Yellow Gold, this ring has plenty of sparkle to give, and looks adorable on the hand. In good condition for her age, with some signs of wear commensurate with age. Very sturdily made, this ring was built to last!
Stones: 8 Old European Cut Diamonds
Top Measures: 7.8mm Diameter
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 51.5mm
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold (Acid Tested)
Marks: Worn Maker’s Mark, M
Weight: 2.8 grams
Condition: In good condition, with some signs of wear, commensurate with age
Diamonds are still very bright, band is still wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.