VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE TURQUOISE & SEED PEARL RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
An adorable Victorian style ring hailing from London, 1973 featuring four Round Turquoise and three seed pearls set across the top rising to ornately etched shoulders to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 9ct Yellow Gold, this elegant ring makes an ideal stacker with others works equally well-worn solo with crisp hallmarks for J&J, London, 375, 1973.
Stones: 4 x Turquoise, 3 x Seed Pearls
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 56.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: J&J, London, 375, 1973
Weight: 2.85 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and secure, pearls lustrous the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.