VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE OPAL AND RUBY RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A stunning Victorian Style dress ring, features three Solid White Opals, with the central Opal flanked by two millgrain set Round-Cut Rubies to each side in a beautiful raised scroll work gallery, with ornate shoulders, rising to a semi-round band.
Wonderfully crafted on 9ct Yellow Gold, this vintage ring is a delight on the hand, works well stacked with others or equally wonderful worn solo, with the White Opals exhibiting colour play of yellow/green/orange with pink overtones.
Hallmarks for London, 9ct, 1972
Stones: 3 x Solid White opals
4 x Rubies
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: London, 9ct, 1972
Weight: 3.53 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.