VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE OPAL AND DIAMOND RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This striking Opal ring features three solid Oval-Cut cabochon Australian White Opals, with gorgeous play of colour, set across the top, in the London Bridge style, and accented with 4 small Diamonds to the sides of the Opals.
The Opals exhibit colour paly in all the pastel colours of blues, green and lavender, with red showing through. A stunning array of colours and flash.
Wonderfully crafted on 9ct Yellow Gold, this ring is a delight to wear. In excellent condition, the stones are unabraded and very securely set. The band is nice and wide throughout.
Stones: 3 x Solid Australian White Opals
4 x Round-Cut Diamonds
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.38 grams
Condition: In excellent condition throughout, showing no visible signs of wear, the stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.