VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE GARNET & DIAMOND RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
Scrumptious! This Victorian style vintage ring c1960’s centres a large blood red Cabochon Garnet with an Old European Cut Diamond to the Centre bezel mounted within a gold star to a ballerina surround rising to ornate upswept shoulders to a tapered flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold this ring is in incredibly good condition, with minimal signs of wear amazing for the vintage age of this piece. This ring makes a statement whenever it’s worn.
Stones: 1 x Cabochon deep red Garnet 1 x Old European Cut Diamond
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.31 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their setting band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.