VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE ‘DEAREST’ RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This delightful ring features graduated Round-Cut bead set gems bead set across the top spelling ‘DEAREST’ with the first letter of each gem: Diamond, Emerald, Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire and Topaz with a raised open work gallery rising to half round band.
This dainty ring is so precious a wonderful example of sentimental jewellery from the Victorian Era.
Stones: 1 x Graduated Diamond, Emerald, Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz, Diamond
Size: U (10.25 US) Diameter = 19.75mm Circumference = 62mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: Maker’s Mark, quite worn, 9ct
Weight: 1.64 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with some signs of wear commensurate with age stones are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.