VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE c1940 SOLID OPAL & DIAMOND RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This classic Victorian style ring features three Oval Solid White Opals interspersed with four Diamonds set across the top to a London Bridge Gallery rising to ornate shoulders to a half-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in the Edwardian Era with the design, stones and Stamp indicating c1940 in 9ct Yellow Gold and showcasing three beautiful Solid White Opals with consistent flash in each of vibrant reds/orange, mint green, blue and Lavender comes in excellent condition.
Stones: 3 x Solid White Opals 4 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 9ct Makers Mark: SOLAR
Weight: 4.70 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition with only slight signs of wear commensurate with age all stones are unabraded and secure band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.