VINTAGE STAR SAPPHIRE RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A unique hand crafted ring featuring a raised prong set Cabochon Cognac Star Sapphire, off set to the centre in a bypass leaf design. This gorgeous star Sapphire flashes hues of gold in the light, with lovely star play.
The unique setting features ornate, delicately etched leaf design to each side of the raised Sapphire, framing the stone beautifully.
Hand crafted on 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring is in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear, the stone is unabraded and securely set. Sits beautifully on the hand, she is a dream to wear. Will make a wonderful addition to your vintage jewellery wardrobe.
Stones: Cabochon Cognac Star Sapphire
(with gold colour paly)
Stone Measures: 7 x 4.6 mm
Size: O/P (7.5 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 55.5mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, minimal signs of wear, stone is very secure and unabraded
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.