VINTAGE SOVIET CULTURED PEARL RING ON 14ct ROSE GOLD
A stunning ring featuring a large Cultured Pearl in a raised a double raised prong setting the prongs rising from a buttercup style basket, with an open gallery rising to knife-edge shoulders to a flat band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 14ct Rose Gold and featuring the unique Soviet hallmark to the outside of the band base this ring is beautiful to wear with the striking gallery and lustrous pearl combining with the Rose Gold!
Stones: 1 x Cultured FWP
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: Soviet Star hallmark, 583 (14ct)
Condition: In excellent Antique condition Pearl is unabraded with excellent lustre and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.