VINTAGE SOLID WHITE CRYSTAL OPAL RING ON 9CT YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous vintage c1973 ring centres a Solid White Crystal Opal in a 6 prong setting with a gorgeous ornate scroll surround in an open basket rising to upswept split shoulders to a flat band.
Beautifully hand crafted in 9ct Yellow Gold by Charles Lyster & Sons hallmarked for Birmingham, 9ct, 1973. A stunning ring to wear with the stone showing flashes of greens/pinks/lavenders and orange.
Stone: 1 x Solid Crystal Opal
Size: L resizeable
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.82 grams
Hallmarks: Charles Lyster & Sons, Birmingham, 9ct, 1972
Condition: In excellent condition, Opal is unabraded and securely set
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.