VINTAGE SIFFARI CULTURED PEARL AND AMETHYST RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A striking ring manufactured by Siffari c1960’s features a lustrous cultured pearl to the centre, flanked by 2 prong set Amethyst to each side. Set to a flat band and wonderfully crafted on 9ct Yellow Gold.
This ring is a unique design, combining Amethysts and Pearl makes for a stunning pairing, adorable to wear, this ring will make a stunning addition to your vintage jewellery wardrobe.
In excellent vintage condition, the pearl is lustrous, and securely set. The band is still wide through to the base. Stamped with Siffari, so you know this is a quality vintage piece.
Stones: 1 x Cultured Pearl
2 x small round-cut Amethyst
Size: R (8.75 US) Diameter = 18.75mm Circumference = 59mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: SIFFARI, 9ct
Weight: 2.31 grams
Condition: This Estate ring is very good condition, stones are all very secure and unabraded, Pearl is lustrous and unabraded
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.