VINTAGE POST WAR c1940’s CITRINE COKCTAIL RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A superb, large 4ct richly hued Emerald-cut Citrine is four corner prong set to the centre of this ring, housed in an ornate gallery with gorgeous intricate rope details to the shoulders and rising to a half-round band. Just stunning!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct c1940’s this impressive cocktail ring is surprisingly comfortable to wear with high impact, a unique Post War Original, this ring is in excellent condition.
Stones: 1 x 4ct Citrine
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 8.2 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, the Citrine is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.