VINTAGE NATURAL EMERALD AND DIAMOND DRESS RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A stunning Emerald and Diamond dress ring, centres an Oval-Cut Emerald flanked to each side by two Round-cut Emeralds, to a surround of 24 Round-cut Diamonds, securely millegrain prong set across the top.
With a wonderful pierced open gallery in 18ct White gold, rising to knife edge shoulders in 18ct Yellow Gold to semi-flat band, this stunning ring is beautifully handmade, looks striking on, with the Emeralds showing the most gorgeous mint green colour. In excellent vintage condition, with all stones very secure in their settings.
Stones: 3 x Natural Emeralds = .46TCW
24 Round-Cut Diamonds
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Marks: 18ct, Makers Mark worn
Weight: 3.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.