VINTAGE MID CENTURY YELLOW SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & PLATINUM
This fabulous Mid Century ring, c1960’s, centres a Natural .70ct Oval-cut Yellow Sapphire corner prong set in a raised U shape coronet, to each side are two Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds bead set to a bezel in White Gold. Featuring upswept shoulders with a contoured under-rail and rising to a tapered flat band in Yellow Gold.
Beautifully handcrafted in Platinum & 18ct Yellow Gold, a stunning statement on the hand this Yellow Sapphire is quite simply mesmerising!
Stones: 1 x .70ct Natural Yellow Sapphire, eye clean
4 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds (colour G/H clarity VS-SI TCW = .06ct)
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat, PALL
Weight: 4.16 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, showing minimal signs of wear, the Stones are unabraded and securely set
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.