VINTAGE MID-CENTURY OPAL & DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 14ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
A fabulous Mid-Century ring featuring an Oval Solid White Opal to a surround of Diamonds ornately bead set in a delightful leaf shape and halo design in an open basket to a smooth flat band.
This ring is so unique with a classic contemporary feel beautifully handcrafted with a 14ct White Gold and a 14t Yellow Gold band, the Opal features very good play of colour displaying lavender/blue/red/mint
Stones: 1 x Solid White Opal with very good play of colour
16 x Diamonds
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow & White Gold
Marks: 14k, 585, HOIMAN
Weight: 4.85 grams
Condition: In excellent condition Opal is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.