VINTAGE MID-CENTURY OPAL AND DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning Opal Cluster ring, handcrafted by Greg John of Abrecht Bird Jewellers, Melbourne with four Pear-cut Solid White Opals and two Single-cut Diamonds set in an ornate swirl top with an open gallery rising to upswept split shoulders to a semi-round band.
A beautifully well-made ring with gorgeous Opals with excellent flash of mint green/blue/lavender/red comes in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear. Comes in original box.
Stones: 4 x Solid White Opals
2 x Accent Diamonds
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Maker’s Mark (ornate anchor for Abrecht Bird Jewellers) 375
Weight: 5.2 grams
Condition: In excellent condition stones are unabraded band is original width throughout comes in original Jeweller’s box
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.