VINTAGE MID CENTURY c1967 AMETHYST RING ON 9CT YELLOW GOLD
A gorgeous 2.2ct light/mid Lavender Oval-Cut Amethyst sits proudly to the centre of this ring, prong set in a double raised, open basket. With beautiful circle gold details to each side of the upswept shoulders, rising to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 9ct Yellow Gold, this statement ring is stunning to wear, with the Amethyst exhibiting beautiful lavender hues, truly mesmerising, in excellent condition.
With Hallmarks for Birmingham, 9ct, 1967
Stones: 1 x Oval-Cut 2.2ct Amethyst
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 9ct, 1967
Weight: 3.15 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Amethyst is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.