VINTAGE MID CENTURY c1960 NEPHRITE JADE COCKTAIL RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
Wow! This fabulous cocktail ring centres a large Oval Cabochon cut Nephrite Jade ring in a raised prong setting in an orange basket consisting of alternating rope twist and smooth gold details in an accordion style gallery to a tapered flat band, just stunning!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold this cocktail ring is a delight to wear with amazing finger coverage a superb example of Mid Century Modern!
Stones: 1 x Oval Cabochon Nephrite Jade (16.7mm x 11.3mm)
Top Measures: 22.7mm x 17.8mm
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 5.6 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Jade is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.