VINTAGE MID 20TH CENTURY VICTORIAN STYLE 5 STONE RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous Victorian Style ring features three Round-Cut Diamonds, flanked to each end by a Round-cut Ruby, bead set across the top, in an orate open gallery. Rising to ornate shoulders to a flat band.
Wonderfully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring is a delight to wear, either stacked with others or solo. Will make an ideal choice for a Vintage wedder, or Engagement ring, comes in excellent condition.
Stones: 3 x Diamonds
2 x Rubies
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.64 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.