VINTAGE LATE DECO c1940 ONYX & SPINEL STATEMENT RING ON 10ct YELLOW GOLD
This striking Art Deco Ring features a gorgeous, smooth oval Onyx set with a Spinel to the centre, in a diamond bezel setting. The Onyx is wrapped in a double gold bezel setting, and features beautiful ornate geometric shoulders.
Wonderfully hand crafted in the Late Deco Period, c1940, in 10ct yellow Gold, this ring is stunning to wear, with the perfect profile for an everyday ring. In excellent vintage condition.
Stones: Onyx and Spinel
Top Measures: 18mm x 14mm
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 10ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.1 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their setting, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.